seller refunded cash but the goods have now arrived

barbkin
Contributor
Contributor

I bought some knitting/crochet yarn from a seller on Ebay. After waiting some time the yarn did  not arrive.  The seller refunded my cash  as soon as I had contacted them. I promised to pay if the items arrived.  The yarn has now arrived. I have just tried to pay the seller but a message appears on screen saying the seller not accepting payments at this time.  what do I do now?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Can you use their email address to email them and ask them to invoice you for the payment??

Failing that if it was an ebay transaction you can get their phone number via advanced search top of ebay pages > contact member in the left column > fill in the info and ebay will email you their telephone number.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

barbkin
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for help.  The seller is located in the far east so a phone number would not be practical. I will contact them and ask for invoice as you suggest.  Really appreciate your help    regards  barb K

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Good luck.   Smiley Happy

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.