reversed

yasemin
Contributor
Contributor

can anyone tell me what to do i sold something on ebay the buyer didnt like it so i said send it back she says she has but she has not now her payment in paypal says reversed 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Maria
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi yasemin,

Welcome to the UK Community Forum and thanks for posting!

Did your buyer open a dispute on either PayPal or eBay for this transaction? The status of “Reversed” means the funds have been returned to the buyer. As we cannot look into your account specifically on the Community Forum, I’d recommend contact our Customer Services team for more assistance with this. If you click on the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of any PayPal page, you’ll see the options for getting in touch.

I hope this helps,
Maria 

Login to Me Too

dottom

There's nothing you can do.  Even with shipping proof and the fake "seller protection" you are at risk if the buyer reverses charges with the bank.  Many sellers are getting bleeped big time buy Paypal due to fraudulent buyers or hacked Paypal accounts.

Paypal and ebay are really destroying their own business, but there's always new sheep to sheer.  What usually happens is a seller sees some initial success and then starts to scale the business and then whamo, becomes fraudulent buyer target and searches Google and this forum and sees that seller after seller are getting bleeped by Paypal.

I've yet to see a case ruled in my favor even when I have submitted 10 attachments of evidence that the item was received by the seller.  I've stopped doing business on Paypal unless absolutely necessary.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.