pending withdrawl

percycfc
Contributor
Contributor
I have just received a payment and once I tried to release it to my bank I'm getting pending agreement I have already sent the item the buyer has left feedback and it's all gone through nicely so why are try funds still pending I am now out on postage and packaging and I need the money to get home to see my sick relative before they bloody die but you lot can't just do your job is it 72 working hours or just hours bloody ridiculous ill never use this again
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Withdrawals can take up to 72 hours, however if its going to be more than 24 hours you normally receive an email.

That is why they tell you this before you withdraw your funds >>>

As set out in our User Agreement, your withdrawal request may be subject to review by PayPal to help maintain your safe use of the PayPal service. As a result, it may take longer for your withdrawal to reach your bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

percycfc
Contributor
Contributor
That's 100 percent understandable I got that email what I'm asking is Saturday and Sunday included in those 72 hours
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Yes !  Smiley Happy

But whilst the email says up to 72 hours, in my experience it is not a minute before the 72 hours is up unfortunately. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Selling-Master-
New Community Member

I have never seen it be before the 72 hours either in my opinion. But, better safe than sorry Robot LOL

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.