parcelforce tracking

Sufyan
New Community Member

I bough an item for 150pounds and he privided me with the tracking number (parcelforce), i tried it many times on parcel force and it gives me blank screen, i aslo contacted parcelforce but they told me we couldn't find anything meaning the tracking number is fake.

has this happened to anyone?

I need help?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Well if you don't get your item you have up to 45 days to file a dispute with paypal for non receipt of item > then escalate to a claim if no refund or item.

If it was an ebay item then you can equally file on ebay.

Then if the tracking number does not prove delivery of the item to you then you should get a refund provided you met the criteria of buyer protection eg paid via an invoice or ebay checkout or via send money > goods.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

surojpc
New Community Member

Parcelforce tracking number basically contains 13 to 14 digits tracking code.This code shows the delivery status.Please make sure that you haven't added any special characters while tracking parceforce shipment.Still,if you have no tracking result you can contact the seller.Seller will refund the amount.

Official Parcelforce tracking site - http://www.parcelforce.com/track-trace

You can also checkout alternative Parcelforce tracking site for quick tracking result. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.