paid for by pay pal but as it is a sideboard it was pick up only this was 3 weeks ago

moet
New Community Member

3 WEEKS AGO I SOLD ART DECO SIDEBOARD I ASKED FOR CASH ON PICK UP BUT THEY PAID WITH PAY PAL,I GOT A E MAIL SAYING COURIER WOULD CONTACT ME , THAT WAS 2 WEEKS AGO I HAVE E MAILED SINCE SAYING WE ARE HAVING NEW CARPET DOWN AND WHEN WILL IT BE PICKED UP, BUT SHE HAS NOT GOT BACK TO ME! WHAT DO I DO?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

When you sell a collection item its the only time on ebay that you can ask for cash instead of paypal..........so if she paid with paypal i would have refunded her and told her cash on collection only or i would relist the item.

Have you tried phoning her? If it was an ebay item then you can get her phone number via advanced search top of ebay pages > contact member left side of page > fill in the info and ebay will email you their telephone number.

To be honest if she states that she won't collect the item in a reasonable time i would refund her and relist.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.