keeping received money in paypal account after ebay sale

blackvelvetydog
Contributor
Contributor

hi,

have sold some items and received money into paypal account, but i would like to keep it in paypal and not have it automatically transferred into my bank account. i have sold things before and the payments that went into paypal account, then immediately, or soon after went into my bank.... i want to save them!!!

i cant seem to find how to change this..... any advice please?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Paypal does not send payments in your paypal balance to your bank account, you have to click on the withdraw funds tab and withdraw it yourself.

HOWEVER if you have funds in your paypal balance then normally it is the default funding source (unless you use pay after delivery) and paypal will take from there when you buy items and that is may be what you are remembering where your funds went.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Paypal does not send payments in your paypal balance to your bank account, you have to click on the withdraw funds tab and withdraw it yourself.

HOWEVER if you have funds in your paypal balance then normally it is the default funding source (unless you use pay after delivery) and paypal will take from there when you buy items and that is may be what you are remembering where your funds went.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

blackvelvetydog
Contributor
Contributor

thank you kernowlass..... that's prob what was happening!!! cheers!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.