item not recived from buyer

alexandru_dobre
Contributor
Contributor

hello,

plese help me i am new on ebay.i sold an sliding gate opener to a buyer,after 2 weeks after reciving it we opened a claim staiting that he recived with a crack on the plastic case(he olso send me 4 very dark and bad photos of this crack) and se olso sent me an small youtube movie showing him cliking the remote and the motor not running(it is a scam becaus he only filmed from the front of the motor and on the back the munual release key was opened my honest opinion).i asked him nore photos to open an cleim with the transporter but he never send them.He opened a case with ebay,ebay just answered automaticly to me to refound him for trasnport,i refounded him but he never send me the pakege,he sent a false traking nomber.after some days the case closed in my favour because i did not got my item back.great until now.

in 2 days he openes the case with paympay "item not as descrived" "item broke",i took the time and give paypall all the necesary info,after 2 more days i get paypall answer "we have decide we will refound the buyer after you recive the intem in its original condition the buyer has recived it".

no more great for me..because the buyer himself posted a movie with him plugin in an motor that he tsays was broken ever sience it has arrived to him..so if i recive an smash TV do i plug it in to see wath happends or do i contact the seller first?but any way i left it alone to see how it goes.

the same day i recived an emai from paypall teling me that the seller send back the motor and provided traking information.

at this point i check the traking noumber given by buyer,it is not valid...i go to my paypall acont and my only option is "I have received the item - it has been returned by the buyer.",how should i proceed in this case?in the mesege paypall send me they indeed sayd thay if i dont reply to having recived the item they will action accoring to the traking noumber the buyer sent them,but at this point i am not even sure someoane even reads my meseges or goes to check traking noumbers,it happend with the ebay case,the emial me i have recived my item first then i contacted them and told them i did not,then they checked and give me credit but with paypall who know?can you advice?(it is a realy crasy world out there guys...at this point for me is not about the money it is about getting the right thing done.

Thank you for your time.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MaggieJ
Contributor
Contributor

If you can provide more evidence then they will reopen the  case but you really have to have proof. Get alll your photos and videos and emails between yourself and the buyer. then look up customer services phone noon google and call them and ask for claims. Keep calm and explain why you think the decidion is unfair and  tell them what evidence you have and ask their advice. Ive found them very helpful.

Login to Me Too

alexandru_dobre
Contributor
Contributor
Tank you for your help.It seems weird that i can no longer apeal to the case from the paypall account anymore...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.