Contributor
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

andreea1989
Contributor
Contributor

I  sold an item on  ebay and the buyer told me that he made the payment  wich i requested to him,...but on my acc is writing that is pending. he is pressing me too much with the shipping number, i`m new in paypal and i don`t know where i need to send the tracking number...i`ve got an transaction id and i will like to know if can be verified

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

andreea1989
Contributor
Contributor

I  sold an item on  ebay and the buyer told me that he made the payment  wich i requested to him,...but on my acc is writing that is pending. he is pressing me too much with the shipping number, i`m new in paypal and i don`t know where i need to send the tracking number...i`ve got an transaction id and i will like to know if can be verified

Login to Me Too

andreea1989
Contributor
Contributor

if i`ve got an transaction id thats mean that he did make the payment?? can i check if he done the payment?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AdrianO

Hey there,

I would not advise you to send the item until you see the funds in your account and the transaction say complete. If you can’t see the funds on the account, but have shipped the item then you need to contact the courier and get them to stop delivery as it may be a scam.

You should contact us directly for more specific information.

Login to Me Too

davejohn153
New Community Member

hello..send tracking number to his e/mail that should be enough..:goodluck..!!!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

you are answering a thread nearly 4 year old.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.