error message trying to sell on ebay. urgent please help!!!!!

tonyrosselli811
Contributor
Contributor

hello there i just paid my ebay fees but when i want to sell a item i get this message about paypal.

i have spoke to ebay and they said this is to do with paypal not my ebay account which is fine.

We've noticed some activity on your account, and we need your help in verifying some information. We're sorry for this inconvenience, but while we're working things out with you, you'll have limited access to list new items on eBay.

To help us resolve this, please log in to your PayPal account, and go to My Account > Resolution Center, and complete the steps for each requirement.

Thanks for your attention.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

tonyrosselli811
Contributor
Contributor

someone please help as i need to start selling asap.

Login to Me Too

tonyrosselli811
Contributor
Contributor

i have tryed doing what it says but there are no steps at all to complete.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi tonyrosselli881, 

Welcome to the PayPal community forum. 

I would recommend that you log on to your PayPal account and click on the "resolution" centre tab. If there is any open issues you will see them here. If there is nothing showing then I would recommend that you contact eBay to advise them that there are no issues with your PayPal account. They should be able to resolve it for you. 

Thanks for your posts 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

rapid
New Community Member

Hi ..

Im having the same issue... getting that login message as well saying got to payal resolution and click open cases...

I am new to paypal and ebay they asked me to send some ID etc which i did.. and paypal fully restored my account and ive been using it ever since..

However ...when i still log into ebay it gives me that message telling me to still go to paypal and reslove the issues..

Ive contacted paypal they say there is no issues with my account it 100% working... and to contact ebay as they directing you from ebay to paypal.. so it a error on there behalf..

and for the past 2 weeks ive been in contact with ebay and they first tell you it a paypal issue... lol... then when you explain youve already contact paypal and there is no issues there.. they then transfer you to the trust and safety team.. who then tell you they will send a email to a department who will then contact you within 24 to 48 hrs lol..

2 weeks later... im till waiting on a response... every other day i have been in contact with ebay and they still tell me the same thing....

IM GETTING NO WHERE AND STILL CANT SELL ON EBAY ONLY BUY >>>>

CAN ANYONE HELP OR GIVE ME ADVICE????

ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS>>> AND KNOW HOW TO RESOLVE IT???

Im about to give up the will to live......

Please help !!!!!

Login to Me Too

ilovemypantz
New Community Member

I have the exact same issue and have done for months. In the end i gave up as they kept blaming each other and never actually resolving the issue. Were you fortunate enough to ever sort out your problem?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi ilovemypantz,

Welcome to our Community 🙂 

It sounds to me like you may have a limitation on your PayPal account and that's what's causing the problem. 

Have you tried logging into your Resolution Centre to complete the lifting steps?

If so, and you're still having difficulty, why don't you send us a Facebook message or a quick tweet? That way we can pull up your account details on our side, you see.

We are available 24/7 to answer private messages sent through our Facebook page (http://goo.gl/4BO8de) and respond swiftly to any tweets directed towards @AskPayPal!

Would you consider giving this a go ilovemypantz,

Conor

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.