ebay charges

myramoo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi can anyone tell me why im getting charges from ebay on my paypal. I have not sold any items since november and i have got a charge for £6.32. I did not go over the sell 20 items for free rule. I know you get charges for going over 20 items, but as i state i havent sold anything to get this charge. Thanks for reading. 😉

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

myramoo
Contributor
Contributor

Ok thankyou. Its misleading that it says 20 items are free. I still dont know how i have charges when i havent sold anything since nov. Thanks anyway 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Its free to LIST up to 20 items.

But if those items SELL then you pay a final value fee dependent on the sale price.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

myramoo
Contributor
Contributor

Ok thankyou. Its misleading that it says 20 items are free. I still dont know how i have charges when i havent sold anything since nov. Thanks anyway 🙂

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Your welcome, shame you didn't mark me as answering the question rather than yourself  Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

myramoo
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry its my first time on this. i dont know how it all works. Should i of clicked on your solved the soloution? 🙂

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Don't worry, only teasing you.

Yes thats the norm but most don't bother, just a thank you is fine  xx

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

myramoo
Contributor
Contributor

Oh ok i will know nxt time i need help. I gave you kudos...if thats any good. Thanks again 🙂 Yes some people dont know what thanks means. 🙂 X

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.