deposit

Contributor
Contributor

What happens next
The buyer is reviewing the information and has been asked to decide whether they would like to continue with this claim.
We'll contact you with any developments or if we require additional information from you by .
Supporting documents
Files (0)
You haven't submitted any files. Add
Faxes (0)
You haven't submitted any faxes. Add
Notes to PayPal (1)
Add
Notes to PayPal
Date Sent
Subject
27 Mar 2017
depost
View dispute comments
26/03/2017 17:59 BST - Buyer: Hello, I want to get my deposit back on the land that he advertises on ebay. It is very hard to communicate with the seller. He wanted to sell, I gave £100 deposit. He then told me he did not have the money (that was on paypal) and wanted a proof from my personal account!He then put the car back on ebay. Then he did not want to sell. I open a case with paypal then he changed his mind and wanted to sell again. I organize a private company to run a full inspection onthe vehicle. He told the company he was not available until next week despite agreeing with him to do the inspection. The company told me communications with him was very difficult too. Then the seller told me that the company told him I did not payed them...The seller is completely erratic. I have lost any trust in him and want my deposit back. Moreover he put the car back on ebay. Thanks youHugo
25/03/2017 09:20 GMT - PayPal: Buyer escalated this dispute to a claim.
25/03/2017 09:20 GMT - Seller: review
23/03/2017 16:17 GMT - Buyer: can you please send me your address again so that I can try and arrange something

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.