buyer address

symmii

I have sold an item to a buyer from cardiff, once the buyer paid for the item and i had paid for postage online an email went to myself and the buyer that the item has been dispatched. However the buyer messaged me back saying that the item is being dispatched to the incorrect address, however the address on the postage slip is the address from the buyers paypal. Their was no way for me to change the delievery address on paypal as the address on there was provided by the buyer. Is their anyway that i can change the delivery address on paypals transactions details page for buyer?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi symmii

Welcome to the community forum. 

Your responsibility as a seller is to send an item  to the address provided on the transaction details. That would be the only address you can choose when generating a label. The reason for that is that to be covered by seller protection you need to ship to that address. 

If the buyer wants to change the address you could refund the payment and ask him to send it again with the correct information. 

I hope this helps, 

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.