Wrong email

cezar-81
New Community Member

Hi i send some money to guy as a deposit but after i sent it he inform me that his email address is wrong and gave me new one. No i have completed transaction on paypal account with wrong email and dot know what to do???

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Firstly this is the sellers mistake so i would not be paying him again until this is sorted....if at all. He sounds more interested in being paid than in your being refunded.

Secondly if its marked as completed then it could have gone to another email addy / paypal account / another user.

So first email that email addy and ask that they refund the payment and if they don't then you will need to file a dispute for non receipt of ite (as that person has nothing to send you) > put in what has happened and escalate to a dispute for paypal to sort for you.

But that info is for only if the payment is marked completed, if it is marked unclaimed with or without a cancel option come back for other advice.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.