Withholding funds

Teddyboypower
Contributor
Contributor
As an ebay seller with a 100 per cent positive feedback I am astonished that my last six sales payments are withheld, I need that money to send the items to the buyer , so the buyers cannot receive them as yet and this will result in negative feedback which will result in more withholding . I have no negative feedback , no disputes and no 'high risk items'. This makes no sense whatsoever
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

New seller hold that every new seller goes through.

Positive feedback is not one of the criteria for early release of funds and feedback as a buyer does not count as buyers can't get negs anyway. 

The sooner you send the earlier your funds are released. 

If you make your buyer wait they will probably file a claim and your account may be limited for selling. 

Info in the link below.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/security/ebay-payments-learn-more

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Teddyboypower
Contributor
Contributor
I read the link and don't fit criteria. Buyers are welcome to complain and receive refunds , I have discussed this with all buyers I will no longer trade with ebay or PayPal , the most stupid part of this is most of my customers know me on real life . I am not spending a load of cash sending out items when some clown has kept my money , let me repeat MY money ........
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Your welcome. 

Bye

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Teddyboypower
Contributor
Contributor

Wow, you must give me the details of where you trained in customer service! But seriously , do your bosses know you speak to customers in this way?  I think you need to give your bosses email......

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

1. This is a user to user help forum. 

2. If you READ my title you will see i am a volunteer.  I am an eBay seller that helps out on here.  When you have helped a bit PayPal make you an advisor. 

3. I do not work for PayPal,  you can have my bosses email if you want but they would be a tad confused as they probably have never heard of PayPal. 

4. When I finished work and came home i logged on and saw your post.  I responded with as much info as I thought may help you.  I have no idea of your "circumstances" as you put it i can only give you general info on how PayPal works and what may happen dependent on what you posted. 

5. On your reply you could not even manage a thank you for my trying to help you, hence my response. 

6. I don't work in customer services. 

Bye again,  going back to my film. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.