Withdrawal

carldavidson83
Contributor
Contributor

Is it faster to withdraw when my bank account is verified? I am with Nationwide and i find that it takes so long, also if i withdrew yesterday at 9 oclock should the balance be in my account by saturday morning or not as it not a working day. If i call up PayPal, will that speed it up too?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@carldavidson83

Withdrawals are 2-72 hours in the UK.

But they normally complete within 24 hours unless you get an email to say its a random security hold of 72 hours when its released dead on that 72 hour marker normally.

Phoning paypal would be a waste of your time as their call centre staff would be powerless to do anything to speed it up as its an automatic process.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@carldavidson83

Withdrawals are 2-72 hours in the UK.

But they normally complete within 24 hours unless you get an email to say its a random security hold of 72 hours when its released dead on that 72 hour marker normally.

Phoning paypal would be a waste of your time as their call centre staff would be powerless to do anything to speed it up as its an automatic process.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

carldavidson83
Contributor
Contributor

Am I on the 72 hour hold if it says this can take upto 72 hours? Im guessing thats normal?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@carldavidson83

If you have the random 72 hour hold then normally paypal lets you know with an email.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.