Why can I no longer see the fees deducted from each payment in from Ebay buyers?

julie778
Contributor
Contributor

I need to add these up for my accounts record but this month they are not showing and there is no DETAILED button or similar.

Anyone know the answer? I cannot get to a page to contact Paypal direct!

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi julie778,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

When reviewing the payment information please click on Details beside this transaction, this will show you how much you received and fees applicable on the payment. You can also download your history report on PayPal to view al transactions in one go. 

Here's how to quickly download your transaction history:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Activity at the top of the page. Here you can see all of your account activity, a specific transaction, or your most recent activity.
  3. To download the history, Click Statements and then select Activity export.
  4. Select the transaction type, date range, and format.
  5. Click Create Report.

- Siobhan

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi julie778,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

When reviewing the payment information please click on Details beside this transaction, this will show you how much you received and fees applicable on the payment. You can also download your history report on PayPal to view al transactions in one go. 

Here's how to quickly download your transaction history:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Activity at the top of the page. Here you can see all of your account activity, a specific transaction, or your most recent activity.
  3. To download the history, Click Statements and then select Activity export.
  4. Select the transaction type, date range, and format.
  5. Click Create Report.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

julie778
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much for helping.

Ironically I discovered the download option a couple of days ago.

I'm happy that my puzzlement was caused by changes on the website rather than me going gaga!

I hope one day we will also have the option of all the columns being totalled for us, lol.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.