What Type Of Account To Use???

Cian-Bond
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I'm new to Paypal and want to start selling a few things on eBay, but I also buy a lot on Amazon. I just created a Personal Account but I have been looking online and have seen a lot of people talking about using Premier Accounts. I saw something about its better for selling and you can get a Debit Card to use on Amazon. I just have a few questions, Is there a difference in fees? Is it worth upgrading for Selling? Is the PayPal Debit card a good thing to get? I just really want to know is there anything beneficial upgrading? Thanks, Anyhelp is appreciated
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Dustin

Hi Cian-Bond,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. 🙂

Those are great questions. We no longer offer Premier accounts, only Business or Personal accounts. Personal accounts are fine for occassional sellers. Business accounts are more appropriate for sellers that will be receiving regular payments. There's no difference in fees.

The PayPal debit card is great for allowing immediate access to the funds in your balance instead of waiting 3-5 business days for a withdrawal to arrive. I am not familar with Amazon's policies, sorry. Hope that helps. 🙂 

- Dustin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Dustin

Hi Cian-Bond,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. 🙂

Those are great questions. We no longer offer Premier accounts, only Business or Personal accounts. Personal accounts are fine for occassional sellers. Business accounts are more appropriate for sellers that will be receiving regular payments. There's no difference in fees.

The PayPal debit card is great for allowing immediate access to the funds in your balance instead of waiting 3-5 business days for a withdrawal to arrive. I am not familar with Amazon's policies, sorry. Hope that helps. 🙂 

- Dustin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.