Waited 22 days, pending balance won't go into available balance

Evan_Schlee
Contributor
Contributor

On the 7th of September, I sold and item on eBay and the transaction description notified me that I would have to wait 21 days before I could have the pending balance go into my active balance. "This payment will be in your pending balance until September 28, 2016. It may be available sooner, once we know the transaction went smoothly". I have waited 22 days, the day I'm posting this being the 29th.

My item shipped and arrived in the condition it was sent in and advertised in, and I even got positive feedback from the buyer (which, from reading other help posts, seems to speed up or confirm the process/transaction).

Any feedback helps, even if it's telling me that I made a massive oversight. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Evan_Schlee

New seller hold that every new seller goes through.
Positive feedback is not one of the criteria for early release of funds and hasn't been for years.

Up to date info in link below.

www.paypal.com/selfhelp/article/FAQ1377/1/?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB

HOWEVER you should have had it by now so your best bet is to phone customer services and get them to manually release it >>>

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.