Void postage label, awaiting refund (eBay/PayPal)

essgee
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there

I voided a postage label that was purchased through the eBay postage label system on July 12th (as I no longer needed it and I had it destroyed). I was promised a refund within 19 days, over 25 have now passed and still no sign of a refund.

I have managed to get in contact with eBay and they told me they have no control over refunds and that I should contact PayPal.

Transaction ID is as follows 09404860GS884780C.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

essgee

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

This is a user to user help forum and not paypal customer services. So its pointless posting a transaction i.d. as no one here can view it.

Your best bet is to contact paypal customer services direct so they can look into it for you.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

essgee
Contributor
Contributor
I have already been in contact with PayPal and am still awaiting a response, hence why I am going through another channel to get this resolved. I was hoping their would be somekind of PayPal moderator on here that could assist me.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Moderators can't take details of your account on here, they would do the same as i have suggested and ask you to contact them via customer services.

Have you tried these options or have you just emailed them???

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

OR have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

essgee
Contributor
Contributor

I originally contacted PayPal customer services using the options here: https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/home - I will try again tomorrow.

The Facebook and Twitter options could also come in handy, thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.