Sub postmaster objecting to my prepaid post

Flyhigh
Contributor
Contributor

I am having problems with my local sub postmaster, he does not like me dropping off my PayPal prepaid mail and getting a stamped receipt from him. He is threatening to ban me from his premises he is also being rude bordering on abusive. My question is

1. Does he have the right to ban me from using his Post Office?
  2. Am I right in thinking that if he wanted to he could log the Postcodes and the Post Office will pay him his commission? Do you have any URL’s that I can refer him to?
  3. Do you have any other advice I really don’t wish to get  into a confrontation with this guy?

LC

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

This thread with a reply from a mod should help you.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Selling-on-eBay/Using-ebay-paypal-pre-paid-postage-post-office-r...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Flyhigh
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply but I have read this thread and it does not answer my questions. However the thread gives me the impression that PayPal is unable to give a definitive answer to this kind of problem & the Post Office seems to lack the ability to discipline their counter staff. I would be interested to hear from PayPal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.