Sold an item and the buyer says not receive

cleoptra
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I sold an item and send it to Belarus, and the buyer open a case against me. He says he didn't receive the item....  I talk with someone on ebay chat and they told me the byuer send the message from US 

Today I receive an email from ebay to inform that the case is favor to buyer.....

What can I do? I lost the proof when I post it and I don't hane any proof that he did't receive the item....

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Liam19995
Contributor
Contributor

some buyers are greedy pigs and wants the item plus there money back, i have over 100$ on hold in paypal because of it

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Liam19995
Contributor
Contributor

some buyers are greedy pigs and wants the item plus there money back, i have over 100$ on hold in paypal because of it

Login to Me Too

Jac23
Contributor
Contributor

Please do your best to locate the proof of shipment. You can go back to the carrier and ask for the tracking number or a receipt perhaps . Once you have it , call ebay again and appeal the case so that it will be reviewed again by one of their representative.

Dont call them if you dont have the proof because most likely you will just waste your time and they cant do anything about it since there is no proof. 

Login to Me Too

cleoptra
Contributor
Contributor
it's very strange because I didn't receive the item back, and in the label is my address.......
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.