Shutl Ltd pre-approved charge - A little confused.

saitanmar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, 

So this morning I received a message from PayPal that I have paid £7.49 to Shutl Ltd on March the 27th. Now the last selling I did on Ebay was January the 31st and everything went fine. So I was left confused by this sudden payment. I checked both PayPal and Ebay, was a little confused as it states in the order info that the delivery was made by UPS (not shutl Ltd) and have done a little researching to find that there might be a monthly fee for using Shutl Ltd (something I will admit I didn't see when I printed off my label for the item sold on the 31st of January). This as left me a little baffled, if this is indeed a monthly fee why as Shutl Ltd only now asked for payment when they haven't for past month or so? 

Reading threads and posts hasn't really cleared up my confusion regarding this. It might be something very simple and I might just be dumb but I will always look into something like this when money is taken out of my account (I struggle as it is). Whilst I totally understand selling fees and delivery fees, I find it even more confusing if there is now a monthly fee to deal with. Reading others having issues with Shutl Ltd doesn't paint them in good light. 

So what is this payment for and how does one cancel them from charging me again at some point?
Any help will be massively appreciated. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@saitanmar

Shutl is your postage fee when you buy Ebay / paypal postage.

You are billed on a monthly basis and will see Shutl and any payments you have made in your pre-approved payments section.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@saitanmar

Shutl is your postage fee when you buy Ebay / paypal postage.

You are billed on a monthly basis and will see Shutl and any payments you have made in your pre-approved payments section.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

saitanmar
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the quick reply. 

So how do I go about cancelling this so I don't occur this charge in the future? I'd much rather have the delivery fee taken upon dispatch rather than wait a month or so and then be charged. 

Thanks. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@saitanmar

If you are paying with Ebay / Paypal postage then you have to have it enabled.

If you don't want to use Ebay / Paypal postage but want to go to the P.O instead (can be more expensive) then cancel it in here............

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello saitanmar,

Thank you for your post.

If you would like to cancel this payment, you can do so by completing the steps in this link .

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.