Shopping Cart Contents - Firefox

Synthy
New Community Member

Hello,

All of a sudden on firefox when I look at  ebay sales or website sales I can see everything for a transation :

buyer name and address, purchase value ect ect

the only thing I cannot see is shopping cart contents. It is just blank.

I cannot see what items I need to post.

What can I do to fix this please?

I've been using paypal on firefox for over a year without issue until this.

I've tried technical support which only said to clear browser history/cookies which has made no difference.

thanks.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

oboemark
New Community Member

Hi Synthy!

I've noticed this same problem myself recently on my PayPal account!

Also have done the same thing as you after I called in to customer support and it didn't resolve the problem.

Called today, Memorial Day weekend and I think my call got forwarded to customer support in the Phillipines.....

Also no help!

I can see my customers cart contents on Chrome browser.

Have you found a resolution to this Firefox problem.

Many thanks,

Oboemark

Login to Me Too

12-4
Contributor
Contributor

Same with me - SHOPPING CART CONTENTS empty which is a pain. I rang customer services and quickly found out it was a Mozilla Firefox issue - it doesn't happen when I use Chrome which is a simple solution

Login to Me Too

houfton
Contributor
Contributor

I have this problem too with Firefox but even on Chrome there is an issue when downloading transaction history (activity reports) in a csv. There used to be a "Include Shopping Cart details" button which showed each cart entry on a new line but that is gone.

I see an error in console when trying to view the Shopping Cart Contents in FF so I am guessing it is a javascript problem which affects csv download in Chrome too.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.