Sending post by royal mail through paypal error

geoff99
New Community Member

Trying to send a small parcel weighing 650 grams. Calculate postage come up with the correct amount. But when i go to pay for posage, throws up an error. saying weight is not compatible with the service collected. This is wrong. Have got around this by upping the weight to 1 Kg, and it goes through OK. Why!!! This needs sorting.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

SteveIng
New Community Member

Got the exact same issue and it started yesterday, reluctant to go and pay real money at a post office to get our small packages out but probablt got no choice. Over 24 hours and not fixed!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi Geoff99 , Hi Stevelng,

Thanks for using our Community. 

This sounds like an issue we need to look at. I know Royal mail offer prices by weight but are broken down into stages i.e. 501gram – 1000gram. The system should atomically recognise the category and charge price accordingly. I would suggest if you wish to contact our customer support team providing them with screen shots of the issue. This would be passed to our technical if it has not been already addressed.

Thank you for visiting our Community.

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.