Selling via email

moggerz
Contributor
Contributor

I recently sold an item on ebay that did not require a physical copy of the item, only login details for another site.  I sent these to the seller and he has confirmed that he has received them.  Even though I haven't printed out a postage slip, will I still receive my payment after 21 days as long as there are no problems with the item?
Thanks,
Moggerz

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I sell physical goods and never use paypal postage either, its not compulsory and makes no difference to your funds being released at 21 days.

However if your buyer leave pos feedback the funds should be released 48 hours after that.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I sell physical goods and never use paypal postage either, its not compulsory and makes no difference to your funds being released at 21 days.

However if your buyer leave pos feedback the funds should be released 48 hours after that.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

moggerz
Contributor
Contributor

Ah thanks a lot, that put my mind at ease!  Just need to wait now seeing as it has been nearly a week and no feedback has been left 😞
Cheers,
Moggerz 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.