Scam

Rob7
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I was scammed by few users who bought my digital goods through Ebay, payments via PayPal. The amount is about 2000$. I have provided as much evidences as possible, but almost every case (few of them has been refunded by Seller Protection) was in favour to the buyer. Chargebacks, unathorized payments... US, Spain and Italian citizens mostly. I know that you do not protect sellers who sell digital goods, but why have you covered few transactions? You know what is going on but do not want to cooperate or help. The amount is huge as for 2-3 weeks sales, so if you do not want to help, please advise me what to do. Where to report it? I am receiving only template messages from your customer support, always the same story. Intangible goods are not protected by Seller Protection. Fine. You are great place for scammers. Of coure you can advise me that I accepted the risk, but that is not enough for me. All transactions were same, digital goods. Why have you covered few of them only? Look, I have sold about 250 items, about 100 open cases by buyers, 5 cases covered by Seller Protection. I have even received lately a message that you have covered one of my transactions and after 10 minutes another message from PayPal, that your last message was a mistake and the transaction is not covered at all. Any ideas?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rob7

Contact customer services.

As there is no seller protection with digital goods you sell them at your own risk.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rob7
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your copy-paste. I have already mentioned the same in my previous message. I am looking for an advise, solution or any help. I am not saying that PayPal cheated me or something. Your reply is worthless mate.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rob7

Your welcome  .

Difficult to post a solution WHEN THERE ISN'T ONE.

Bye

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rob7
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you anyway for attention, probably you are right that there is no solution, but I am pretty sure that there are many advices what to do it this case. Krgrds

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.