Refund

Giulietta994
Contributor
Contributor
Hello a lady bought something from me on ebay, she paid me and after she decided that she didn't want anything animore so i did a refund on paypal. The problem is that is almost a week on pending and she wants her money asap, what should i do?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Giulietta994

ok then she must have a paypal account.

An echeque is a payment from your bank account, if you did not have enough funds to pay for the refund from your balance then it would come from your bank account but take 5 - 7 days to transfer to your paypal account and then get credited to the buyer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Giulietta994

Nothing, she has to be patient and wait, you have kindly refunded her when she wasted your time bidding on your auction, paying and then wanting a refund.

>>

A seller can only issue a refund via funds in their paypal balance or an echeque.

So if its an echeque it has to clear through from the sellers bank account > paypal > and then it is credited to you and the hold lifted.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Giulietta994
Contributor
Contributor
What if she doesn't have a paypal account? They took my money from my bank account so i don t know, what's a ecueque?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Giulietta994

How can you click on ''issue'' refund in your paypal account if she did not pay you via paypal?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Giulietta994
Contributor
Contributor
I have no idea, when she asked me for a refund i just clicked it on my paypal account, she probably have it but i'm not sure
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Giulietta994

ok then she must have a paypal account.

An echeque is a payment from your bank account, if you did not have enough funds to pay for the refund from your balance then it would come from your bank account but take 5 - 7 days to transfer to your paypal account and then get credited to the buyer.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.