Receiving money

cliffylons
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, can someone help, I've just started selling on eBay and the funds are pending at the moment which I understand. But I'm also making a few private sales but my customers can't pay into my PayPal account via my email address. I'm getting quite frustrated as I'm losing sales because of this. Thanks
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Sounds as if you have not verified your email address.

From paypals help pages >>>

When you add an email address, we automatically send an email to this address. To confirm your email address:

1. Click the confirmation link in the email.
  2. Enter your PayPal password.
  3. Click Confirm.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

cliffylons
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you kernowlass, but my email addresses are fine eBay payment go through ok plus a £5 bank transfer was fine. I just have two customers that are having trouble. When they go to make a payment via my email address it just don't go through. I think one customer said that get a message come up that the transaction failed because it's not through eBay. I have a couple of verified email addresses on PayPal and they have tried both but it's not happening ? Thanks
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok bit at a loss here.

My only other thought is that are you trying to sell on a personal account?

As you are supposed to have a business account to sell then sometimes paypal will limit the amount of "card funded" payments that you can receive.

So if that is the case i would ask them what funding source they are using to pay you.

If not then hang around as there may be a moderator in later than can think of something else.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.