Question about ebay.co.uk and my paypal account.

u-1989
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I am selling on ebay every day and i have few accounts there, all of them are linked to my paypal account and let's say - i am trusted seller, so paypal does not hold my payments for 21 days anymore, i have it instantly.

Today i decided to start with selling on ebay.co.uk, so i make new account, also linked my paypal account and when i tried to select "worldwide shipping" in my listing, then it showed me some "user agreement between ebay and paypal", and i read there paypal may hold my money because of international shopping etc.

So my qeustions are :

1.If i keep my paypal account on ebay.co.uk, will i get my payments which goes through ebay.com instantly, or there will be again hold period of 21 days ?

2. Will paypal hold my money if i sell on ebay.co.uk even if i receieve it instantly now ?

I hope you understand me, thanks for your answer.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Sophie

Hi u-1989,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum about this.

I've had a quick look into this and can confirm that if you set up a new eBay account, you may be subject to payment holds on any PayPal payments you receive related to this account. This would happen even if you have a history of receiving payments to that PayPal account using a different eBay ID.

While we understand the inconvenience these holds may cause, they are implemented automatically and are intended to keep your money secure.

I hope this answer your question

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.