Problem to set Paypal as automatic payment.

Alexsp
New Community Member

hello, I have problem now to list items for sell becuase in 18/11 ebay tried to charge my PAYPAL account that I set as automatic fees payment in ebay and I got messege that ebay failed to charge my account and I have to pay immediately the fees and until I will pay I will not be able to list any new item for sell and also EBAY remvoe my paypal as automatic payment method. So I paid it in the moment that I got the messege and I looked for the problem and I found that ebay failed to charge because my primary coin So I changed it to USD so now ebay can charge... When I tried again to set my paypal account as automatic payment for fees I found something wrong, in paypal I see that the agreement for automatic payment work but in Ebay I see still that I have to set method for payment fees.

Note: I got message from Ebay support team that I have to contact with paypal to solve it.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

this is a user to user forum, your best bet is to contact customer services >>

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

OR have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.