Printing Label

ruslanM
Contributor
Contributor

I have sold an item on eBay. Made a label here in PayPal and pay for it(1st class delivery). I opened it on my laptop at home to check it. After I went to uni to another computer to print this label. Was surprised that I don`t see it anymore. And I couldn't find that " REPRINT LABLE", searched everywhere still nothing. It looks like this label appears only ones. if you don`t have a printer close to you. You won`t be able to print it again.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_paula

Hi there ruslanM and welcome, 

So sorry to hear that you were having issues printing your postage label. You should be able to see your label and print it at a later stage. You should also have the option to "reprint your label" too. If this happens again, try clearing the cookies and cache on the device you are using. This can help. Did you manage to get it printed in the end? 

Thanks for posting

Paula 

Login to Me Too

ruslanM
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried to clear all cookies, tried IE, Chrome. That "REPRINT LABEL" wasn`t appearing.  So, I just went to the post office and buy another label. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi ruslanM,

Thanks for the update. If you have now purchased a different label can you check the transaction and see if you have an option to "cancel" or "delete" the one you sent through PayPal. This will then send a request to the postage company to refund the payment to you. 

Thanks 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.