Postage label will not print

Nosilanitram
New Community Member
10 REPLIES 10

PayPal_paula

Hi Nosilanitram,

I am sorry to hear that you have been unable to print your postage label. Recently we were having technical difficulties with our Royal Mail shipping labels however this has now been resolved.

If you haven’t already done so I would suggest that you try to print your label again. If your are still unable to print It I would suggest that you when creating a label with Royal Mail or Parcel force, the Print Label page appears as a pop-up window after you click the 'Pay and Continue' button. If you have a pop-up blocker installed on your computer, it will prevent this window from opening. You must disable the blocker before using this feature.

Once the pop-up window opens, do not close it until after you have successfully printed your label.

I hope this helps,

Paula

Login to Me Too

FeeRabs
Contributor
Contributor

I have successfully got to the point where the postage label window bounces open... but it is BLANK!

Where is the label?

I printed it anyway in case it was just my pc and of course it printed blank piece of paper.

So the transaction worked, but then nothing appeared in the window for me to print!!

Any ideas? I have 24 hours to sort it or cancel it.

Any help great appreciated!

FIONA

Login to Me Too

Trevnfox
Contributor
Contributor

Paula

i couldn't print my label either so requested round straight away, it still says pending and I really need my refund so I can post item ASAP, please help! Really not impressed, it's the first time I tried to use this service if I'd just gone to post office this morning my item would of been on way!

teresa 

Login to Me Too

phthisis
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am having problems too. Postage cost is deducted from account but the print postage label comes up with 'unable to connect'. Then have to apply for postage refund. This is driving me nuts! Pop up blocker is off. Help needed urgently.  

Login to Me Too

ssrco02
New Community Member

Just had the same problem after printing labels perfectly  fine for ages, then realised I have just changed my browser from Firefox to Google Chrome. I have checked the pop-up blocker settings and tried switching it off but still no good.

Went back to Firefox and problem solved instantly. Label appeared as usual.

Login to Me Too

pondtail
New Community Member

I have had the same problem, having searched for some time, it would look that Google Chrome is not supported.

Login to Me Too

Jowie
Contributor
Contributor

+1

Having the same problem. I am running Chrome on a Mac v 10.0.648.204.

Printing labels works on both Safari and Firefox. PayPal - do you have plans to test this properly on Chrome for Mac?

Login to Me Too

fedupaswell
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same thing when I decided to try chrome as my new browser, but I never actually got rid of firefox so I just have to remember to open firefox to print my postage labels..

It was a while back for me, but I think to use the paypal postage system I was being told that I needed to download the latest of something,, think it was adobe or one of those things,,, but they wanted to know my life's history and were going to use tons of my Megabits and you had to agree to let them give all your details to all and sundry,, so you would end up getting just loads of email's, phone calls, letters, people knocking at your door, wanting to know when you were having a Party and when you were due for a check up at the dentist......

So I just didn't bother...!!!

you would think that firms as big as google, paypal and ebay would get there act together before they **bleep** up everybody's lives by just bringing something to the market and expecting it to work;;;;;; they don't,  they do this so 'WE' sort it out for them.!!!!!!!

""WE"" are all unpaid employees for these firms.!!!!!!!!  sorting out all the **bleep**-UP's that they make,,, we do this by using these forums,,, most of us end up writing on these forums because we either,, are so 'fedup' with the way we have been treated,,, or just want to help out our fellow 'Users'.....who are going through what 'WE' have just been through...... SO THESE COMPANY'S do not have to do anything..!!!!!! because we are doing it for them..........

Do you not think it is a bit of a coincidence when:--- you want to actually talk to some one from these company's that you have to follow the system instructions,, If you do not follow them,,,, they will 'NOT' let you go further.... BUT HEY the choices you are given  just NEVER relate to the issue you have ?????????????? and if you pick something that you think is closest to it  (( because you have to pick something))  It Just gets you nowhere,,, so you end up HERE.!!!

They are actually GIVING OUT 'REWARDS' to people that use these Forums on a regular basis, that are doing """THEIR JOB FOR THEM""""----!!!---    what is it  you get here.????  Kudos  ----- oh whoopee doo  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!          >>>>BUT<<<<    some people are buying into it..!!!!!!

The people at Paypay must be laughing their socks off........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_barry

Hi clearly a lot of frustration there. When we do launch a new product, it is usually in a partnership with another long standing company, such as Royal Mail. That is because they have all the expertise on postage products and we don’t. We do find that by and large the Royal Mail postage works. But if Google or Microsoft then updates their systems and it causes a disruption to our service, we can only deal with that after it becomes known to us. We then try and adjust our system to make it compatible.

With the Forum, the idea here is to have users swop and share thoughts and ideas. You are right; information is given out that means a customer will not need to contact us for a solution. I don’t see how that can be a bad thing. I would also suggest that you look though some other threads on the Forum and you will see plenty of posts from those that are unhappy with our system. Apologies again for the frustration that you experienced. Good Luck.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.