Post Office & Paypal Problems

ChihuahuaSue
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, this is on behalf of my Boss who is starting to get extremely frustrated (as am I, as I am the one who has to get it in the ear!)

Can someone possibly tell me why several post offices in our area refuse to stamp our Proof of Posting Forms because, according to the staff, they "don't get paid" when we use a proof of posting from Paypal.  They insist on binning our Proofs of Postage and printing out their own "proof" from their little receipt machine.   We are spending money on ink printing out postage labels and Proofs and then certain post offices just totally refuse to take them???   Please can someone tell me what "we don't get paid if you use Paypal Proof of Posting" actually means and also whether the post office has the right to do this.    If I do the posting rather than my employer I have no problems at my local post office, but the post offices she tends to use are around the area of work and her own home which is a different area to me.

I am at the moment thinking of contacting customer services at Royal Mail (I presume this is the correct direction to take), but I thought I would try here first to see if I can glean any information.  Many thanks, Sue.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Wayne

Hi there ChihuahuaSue,

I'm going to investigate and see what I can find out. I will get back to you when I know more Smiley Happy

Wayne

Login to Me Too

ChihuahuaSue
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Wayne.  Any information is appreciated, Sue.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.