Pending payment

Nom30
Contributor
Contributor
I have recently selling an item on eBay and the buyer paying me on the 31st May and I posted the item on the 1st June and the buyer sending me an email saying they had received it two days earlier then expected, I have been in to notive eBay that the item was dispatched and did an online chat with a customer service employee who confirm that once I had marked dispatched to item and how to do it I would receive my payment in 7 days, which I am still waiting, is this due to completing set up of my bank account to PayPal or my new card(old had expired) not sure what to do now?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Nom30

Can u see the payments in your acc and are they pending?

Is your ebay and ppal acc linked

Is your ebay ppal address on your listing the same as your ppal address?

Login to Me Too

Nom30
Contributor
Contributor
Yes payment is there and pending. Have still to go into bank and get code for confirmation of bank account as can't see it on app, also thought I have had a £1 deduction and can only think it's eBay as haven't used card for anything on the day it came off. Email is correct as received emaiils from PayPal. Just so confused with it all as update of bank card still waiting confirmation.
Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

£1 is charged to confirm your card  by ppal ,should be refunded once its verified

Updating your bank acc and card shouldnt affect your payment as such

The payment is pending because u are new to selling they said 7 days which sometimes they estimate

If u can call them dont select any options hold on until u speak to someone they might release quicker

Let me know how u get

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.