Pending payment on Ebay *help please*

Chrissy987
New Community Member

hiya

I have a buyer who has brought two items from me,

Ebay says there payment is pending but it shows no sign on my papal account?

Any solutions

Thanks

Login to Me Too
173 REPLIES 173

sally1958
New Community Member

Recieved payment of 56.08 but this does not show in my balance

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi sally1958

Go to your ebay sold page find the transaction and click more actions(at the side) then/or sell similar

Scroll down and double check your email address on the listing is correct without any spelling mistakes

If it doesnt match your ppal email address add it to your ppal and see if the money comes thru

If it doesnt come thru come back for more advice

Dont ship until the payment comes thru let your buyer know if u are having problems

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

unclaimed with or without a cancel option???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

truecolors2
New Community Member

An ebay payment is pending and they haven't gone into my paypal account yet, can you help please?

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi truecolors2

Go to your ebay sold page find the transaction and click more actions(at the side) then/or sell similar

Scroll down and double check your email address on the listing is correct without any spelling mistakes

If it doesnt match your ppal email address add it to your ppal and see if the money comes thru

If it doesnt come thru come back for more advice

Dont ship until the payment comes thru let your buyer know if u are having problems

Login to Me Too

stella_monster
New Community Member

Hi all

Having the same problems as everyone else with ebay payments. It would seem that an old email address I deleted years ago has resurfaced and payments are being sent to that, God only knows how I get round it.

Login to Me Too

joanne4
I am new to ebay and have sold 32 items in the last couple of weeks money has been going to PayPal but i have 3 amounts pending when i tried to claim them it said i have to verify bank account by checking the 2 small amounts that have gone into the account problem is these 3 amounts are trying to get into an old bank account so i cant verify it what can i do ?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi guys,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you all on this.

This is a common enough issue. It is down to an old email address being selected when you were listing the items for sale on your eBay accounts.

If you go to the item you are waiting to receive payment for on your eBay account and then click the More Actions option beside the item. Then, if you click the Sell Similar or Sell a Similar Item option. From here, you can then check the How would you like to be paid section. This will then tell you what email address that was used to send the payment to.

When you know what the email address is, you can then just go back to the My eBay section. Please make sure that you don't list the same item for sale again.

If you have access to the email address, you can add and confirm the email address on your PayPal account and this will credit the funds within a few hours to your account.

If you don't have access to the email address, you will need to contact your buyers and ask them to cancel the payments from their PayPal accounts. When they have done this, they can then resend the payments to your correct email address by pressing the Send Money tab on their PayPal account.

I hope this information helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

jondoc51
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply David.

Without immediate help,I worked out the scenario for myself and it worked fine apart from one. Which is now relisted.

The wrong email address was the problem.

I got the winning bidders to cancel the payment through Ebay and issued another invoice from within my Paypal account. Then marked it as paid in my ebay account.

Regards, John

Login to Me Too

MUMSYBEAR
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

this has happened to me i cant access my old email address and i have contacted all the buyers and none of them have got back to me what do i do now ................. very frustrating

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.