Pending payment on Ebay *help please*

Chrissy987
New Community Member

hiya

I have a buyer who has brought two items from me,

Ebay says there payment is pending but it shows no sign on my papal account?

Any solutions

Thanks

Login to Me Too
173 REPLIES 173

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi kathrynallen

To add an email address click the icon next to the bell in the top right hand corner then click the plus sign;

the other way is on the old style ppal

Login to Me Too

Vaidute

Hi. What's happens when it's been more than  30days? Is there a possibility to get the money? Thank you

Login to Me Too

Lucyalex
New Community Member
Hi I am completely new to eBay, by a week. I have Successfully sol an item on eBay that can't possibly be sent through the post. I have just read on the PayPal website that as from today all new sellers will have to wait for 90 days for their funds to clear or until they have positive feedback from their buyer. I think this is appalling there is no way that I am going to part with my item without seeing evidence of the payment. Therefore that means that my buyer is going to have to wait 90 days, are they really going to give me good feedback on this. Therefore if my buy has paid for their item which I have no evidence of what gives PayPal the right to withhold my money
Login to Me Too

royparkinson
New Community Member

i have apayment pending for £20 .. on monday 15.9.2014 iwill have been waiting 2 weeks  my ebaybuyer said he had paid before to ebay so i let him take the items  istill havn.t recieved any money  still pending  can you help me  i need the  funds  straight away i have been trying    to lnik bank  account but it wont let m e

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor
Hi royparkinson. Is it pending because u are new to selling? Or have u an incorrect ppal email address on the listing? U should never ship until u see cleared payment unless u are new to selling and the funds are on hold.
Login to Me Too

lotus70_4
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Why do paypal hold your funds? Although I don't sell much we buy from ebay all the time. The email address is fine, the one we always use.

How long do I have to wait for my money? Thanks

Lotus 70 _4

Login to Me Too

emmaluca
New Community Member

i wanna make a complaint.i still have pending payment received unclaimed from georginia williams.whats going on?!

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi emmaluca

U need to talk to Georginia Williams because Im sure no one on here knows whats going on either or can deal with your complaint

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Are u the buyer on ebay or seller?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.