Pending payment on Ebay *help please*

Chrissy987
New Community Member

hiya

I have a buyer who has brought two items from me,

Ebay says there payment is pending but it shows no sign on my papal account?

Any solutions

Thanks

Login to Me Too
173 REPLIES 173

jackiegoodhart
New Community Member

WHY ARE YOU NOT PAYING MY WINNING BID PLEASE ??   YOU HAVE IT LINKED TO MY CREDIT CARD . YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE WOULD BE APPRICATE   JACKIE

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi jackiegoodhart

Noone on here can tell u that u need to contact ppal direct

If u call dont select any options hold on until u speak to someone, emailing can be slow for a response or https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter

Login to Me Too

richieardoyne
Ive been paid by 3 buyers from ebay they recieved their items fine and they have left me great feedback and my payment have not became availble this has never happened , whats up paypal
Login to Me Too

Rubychloe
New Community Member
Have just been paid but money not available till 3 days after I post it, I will not do this so how do I cancel sale,thanks colin
Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Rubychloe

All new sellers are subject to a 21 day new sellers hold

The money will still show in your account as pending because of this and u will receive a confirmation email from ppal

never ship until u see payment in your acc.

If ebay u have to send the seller a cancellation request and they have to accept, not good selling and could receive neg feedback.

Private sale?

Login to Me Too

Joelh91
Pleas help! A few of my ebay payments are pending and they haven't gone into my paypal account yet, can you help please?
Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Joelh91

Go to your ebay sold page find the transacations of the pending sales

Click "more actions" at the side then "sell similar"

Scroll down and double check your ppal email address is correct without any spelling mistakes

If its wrong come back

Login to Me Too

chewitt25
New Community Member

Hi

I have the same problem in that I havent received funds for a sale on Ebay. I have followed the steps you advised regarding 'sell similar' and it looks as if my paypal email address when I listed the item had an old email address in.

I still get my current email redirected from this address but my PayPal account is linked to another. How do i rectify to ensure I receive payment from a Buyer? Many thanks 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi  chewitt25,

Welcome to the Community Forum! Very sorry to hear about this.

There is a very fast and easy solution to this situation!

Please add and confirm your old email address on your PayPal account and funds will be automatically added to your balance if it's within 30 days since the transaction has been initiated.

Here’s how to add an email address to your PayPal account:

1. Log in to your account.
  2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
  3. Click Update beside "Email."
  4. Click Add.
  5. Enter your new email address and click Save.

After you add an email address to your PayPal account, we'll send you an email to confirm that you own the email address. Click the link in the email to confirm your email address.

Please note that you can only have 8 email addresses active at any one time.

You cannot add the same email address to more than one PayPal account.

Hope it helps!

Wish you happy transacting with eBay and PayPal!

Anna

Login to Me Too

kathrynallen

"Here’s how to add an email address to your PayPal account:

1. Log in to your account.
  2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
  3. Click Update beside "Email."
  4. Click Add.
  5. Enter your new email address and click Save."

This is all very well but when I log into my account I see no "profile" option and thus no "email" option. How is my email address not already linked to my account? I use it to log in. 

Also cute that I had to reply on here because you customer service team are ignoring me on Twitter. It's a good thing my reputation as an eBay seller isn't in jeopardy here. Oh no wait a minute...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.