Pending payment on Ebay *help please*

Chrissy987
New Community Member

hiya

I have a buyer who has brought two items from me,

Ebay says there payment is pending but it shows no sign on my papal account?

Any solutions

Thanks

Login to Me Too
173 REPLIES 173

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Clare4x

You should have received a confirmation email from ppal to say you have received payment, on that email it will say if its eligible for sellers protection and if its ok to send, if you have received this then yes.

You can also check to see if the payment is in your account then click details and it should also tell you

Never send an item until you see cleared payment in your account

Payments may not be available as you are new to selling

Login to Me Too

Clare4x
Thankyou. Both items say eligible for sellers protection, and on details of both payments they say completed but funds not available? Is it still ok to send? Sorry new to all of this. Thanks
Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

veron23265
New Community Member
I have recently sold an item which I added tracking and has been delivered and signed yet I can still not access my payment until June 1st how can I receive it earlier
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

http://sellerupdate.ebay.co.uk/autumn2013/changes-payment-holds

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Clairewright
Contributor
Contributor
I have sent my items that sold...money in paypal....husband poorly in hospital and I'm not happy I have money held in paypal account all because I am a new seller....I'm. A new seller on my account but on our joint one certainly not....ridiculous and farcical this whole process is.
Login to Me Too

AlphaCode
Contributor
Contributor

I've just gotten a terribly anoying problem! With PayPal! I sold a game mainly because I needed the money TODAY! Or I would be lumbered with a potentual EXTRA cost on a bill of £45+! I even UNDERCUT everyone else on a game I could have got more for because I needed an extra £12 in the bank! I has happy to see that yep, I sold (as soon as that stupid 'could take 24 hours or more to index on eBay crap finished and people could finally find it)! So just now I happily went to withdraw, and then these morons! Who I have used for YEARS on my old eBay account (can't remember email for it, or password, or I would use that) are giving me the 24 hours bull, which is kind of STUPID on a weekend because it would clear by tommorrow anyway, so NO chance of me getting it to buyer by then! I have little choice now but to go back on my sell! And then hope that my local CeX has money to give me for the game!

PayPal gave me my last 2 withdraws instantly! Then when I needed it the most! NOTHING! Its like operating at a carboot sale, paying your fees and then the vendor coming a long and telling me "sorry, you can't have YOUR money yet, come back in 24 hours! After I've accumulated some extra interest with it!" People wouldn't take that crap from a bank! And eBay is accentually a BANK! They should be regulated like one!  

(A side note: This subject header is TOO primitive! It say you cannot exceed 100 characters, yet the 100 character thing at the bottom doesn't count down and stop you at the cut off point!)

Login to Me Too

FraserS
Contributor
Contributor
I totally agree! I too sold couple items, received and transferred cash no problem, now, as you say, when I need it most, there is a "hold" on MY money until possibly, wait for it...29th JUNE!!! I posted item yesterday within an hour of payment being received so why should we be punished by having to wait! I say, if it's to protect NEW users etc, we should awa at have access to OUR money within 24hr after providing proof of posting! Had this problem earlier this week too and they released funds however it was then pending withdrawal and transfer to bank account for a further THREE days! Not fair!
Login to Me Too

AlphaCode
Contributor
Contributor

I was lucky, thankfully I met my grandad in town today so he loaned me the cash so I don't have to back out of anything, but I'll still have to wait until Monday to post items, which isn't fair since I planned on posting today. Have you seen how much over the top PayPal would charge to post an avarage game if you paid postage through them? Ridiculous! And eBay and therefore PayPal have NO real competiction! Google or even another big company like Microsoft or Virgin (or Amazon could had auctions) should join in the auction market so that PayPal and eBay have some healthy competiction to keep them just!

(Another note. WHY THE **bleep** doesn't Google spellcheaker work in this forum box?) 

Login to Me Too

MartinStanga
New Community Member

Get yourself PayPal Access card and thats it, you can withdraw or pay anytime as that is normal Master Card 

Link here: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/accesscard

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.