Pending no more,on hold no more!

Impledimplepimp
Contributor
Contributor
Well,did what i had to do.After 'my' money being in a pending state for nearly 20 days,'then' just to crank up my new seller misery and encourage me to stay using Paypal they decided now to put my payments on hold. So i did what what i had to do,i had a choice.Let Paypal continue to **bleep** me about with my money,or refund everyone that received their goods really quickly,so that's what i did,rather than let Paypal treat me like scum i decided i would rather the buyers had 'my' money rather than Paypal accruing interest on it! So Paypal,what enjoyment are you going to get from me now?? 200 quid refunded,how much more can buyers be protected than having their goods sent quickly 'and' get their money back?It's all i can do!Once again Paypal,you are utter scum!!Go make interest out of someone elses money!Don't think i've ever felt so good, refunding someone,never had to do it before.In two accounts been on Ebay for 14 years and never had to refund.Why do all you sheep let Paypal keep your money??Why??Why in 2016 should you ever sell something then not get the money immediately for it? Buyers don't need protecting from me,end of!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.