Paypal witheld

dubi1
Contributor
Contributor
Yesterday i got 2 payments from friend and company that served adds on my site. When i went to ebay i try to buy something error ocured. When i get back and check my paypal i notice that whole amount is witheld . I dont sell on ebay i only buy
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dubi1

Link should work if you are in the UK and as you are posting on the UK forum I presume you are.

And the 2 payments you say are being held are payments so that makes you a seller.

You are a new seller if you have not sold for a long while.

Suggest you fund your purchase via a linked bank account or card instead.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dubi1

If the 2 payments were sent to you using goods / services then paypal would see you as a new seller and the new seller hold would be applied as per link below >>

https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/article/FAQ3236/2/?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

dubi1
Contributor
Contributor
I before get payments like this and didnt have problem my account is few years old and never sell only for bying softwares vps . Ps link dont work And worst thing that in two days auction will end up and i cant place order to buy i miss and next will be more expensive
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dubi1

Link should work if you are in the UK and as you are posting on the UK forum I presume you are.

And the 2 payments you say are being held are payments so that makes you a seller.

You are a new seller if you have not sold for a long while.

Suggest you fund your purchase via a linked bank account or card instead.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

dubi1
Contributor
Contributor
I am not from Uk . I use only what i earn rarely use bank card . When funds will be released
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dubi1

Well if you post on the UK forum and are NOT in the UK and want accurate advice then its helpful to say so.

No idea when your funds will be released as I don't know what country you are in.

Suggest you contact customer services in your own country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.