Paypal postage

unhappy2
Contributor
Contributor

For the last few days I have been trying to use paypal postage and it just don't want to work. It takes the payment and then nothing!!! Now I have to pay to get my items posted at the post office and wait for them to refund the payments they have taken.

Any chance this will be resolved soon as i prefer to use this as it saves me from having to mess about with transferring money all the time!!!

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

PayPal_Anna

Hi unhappy2,

I'm sorry to hear this. It sounds frustrating...

Please try to use Internet Explorer or FireFox, ensure you have a pop-up windows enabled and window view at 100%.

That should help with printing labels.

Hope it will work smoothly for you in the future!

Have a lovely day

Anna

Login to Me Too

unhappy2
Contributor
Contributor

Success!!! 

Tried to use Paypal postage today and it printed all my labels!!!

Not done or changed anything but it actually worked for me today!!!

Very happy!!!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi unhappy2,

Glad to hear PayPal postage worked for you in the endSmiley Happy

Let's hope that problem doesn't persist and feel free to reach out to us through our other social media channels if you run into this issue again.

We are available 24/7 to answer private messages sent through our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) and respond swiftly to any tweets directed towards @AskPayPal.

Have a great day unhappy2!

Conor

Login to Me Too

unhappy2
Contributor
Contributor

Well it is not working AGAIN!!!

2 days in a row...taking payments then not printing!!!

Getting really frustrated as it is getting ridiculous now!!!

Looks like I had better start going to the Post Office again!!!

Login to Me Too

beadesaurus
New Community Member

I am having the same problem which has been going on all week, I enter everything into the form, click to pay, up pops the popup window that contains the label...but it doesn't load. Ever. It gets to the point where it tells me I have reprinted the label as many times as I'm allowed (although I haven't because nothing ever came up!)

What's the deal? Nothing on my computer has changed!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi beadesaurus, 

Welcome to the PayPal community forum.

Is it possible that the printing label is sitting behind the browser window. Can you try closing all other windows after you click to pay to see if you can see the option to print your label. If you still don’t see it, do a reprint and repeat - minimize the PayPal window and look at the bottom of the screen for the label. 

Any questions please let us know

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Technozen
Contributor
Contributor

It still isn't working!

I just completed paying for postage and the label pop-up window appears but is blank, the webpage then times out.

This happens with Chrome, Firefox and IE.

I contacted Customer Service last week and the guy acknowledged there were "issues" with printing postage, promised it would be fixed soon!

It wouldn't be so bad but for the delay in receiving a refund after requesting cancellation of the label.

Login to Me Too

Soulful1
New Community Member

I  too am frustrated by this , I have this fault as well but it is only when trying to print out International postage labels, UK labels are now printing fine, I am also waiting for 3 refunds now as I also tried to reprint the labels too many times, I was told by e-bay that there is a fault and was promised a quick fix !!!!!!!!! 

Login to Me Too

Nikki1J
WHEN WILL THE POSTAGE WORK?????? Can a moderator reply with a definitive answer? I have tried all the different browsers and nothing works. It either says We are not able to generate your label at this time. Your PayPal account was not charged. Please try again later. PayPal Postage is not available. We apologise for the inconvenience. or it goes through, then the printing page goes blank and says connection interrupted. When will this be fixed? Please reply, it is urgent. Thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.