Paypal postage

unhappy2
Contributor
Contributor

For the last few days I have been trying to use paypal postage and it just don't want to work. It takes the payment and then nothing!!! Now I have to pay to get my items posted at the post office and wait for them to refund the payments they have taken.

Any chance this will be resolved soon as i prefer to use this as it saves me from having to mess about with transferring money all the time!!!

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Trevnfox
Contributor
Contributor

I paid for Royal Mail postage but had trouble printing labels so I requested refund but it has taken my payment and I still need to post my item, very stressed as need to post my item ASAP - what can I do?

Login to Me Too

Jeremy78210
Contributor
Contributor

Anybody know if it is fixed yet??

Login to Me Too

Lodonloddon
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal postage been down for what seems like ages and ages.not too much problem for england/mainland as ca use yodel or similar. Big problem for N.I. or Scotland. Ebay works ok but will NOT inform Parcel Force that they need to collect. Absolutly useless
Login to Me Too

Lodonloddon
Contributor
Contributor
Not fixed yet having to use ebay and que at P.O. for 22 mins!!
Login to Me Too

stignbird

Im totally pee;ed off today. Really needed to print a postage label and just drop off this 99p cd in at the p.office as im so busy today i cant wait for hours in the queue. The bloody site is saying Postage is unavailable for use at the present time. Looked at the forum and this has been a problem, according to what i read, for a long time. 

I wish the services that sites say they offer would just do the basics and work when customers try to use them,we are not asking for bells n whistles just to do what we need in the simplest and the fastest way.

Not rocket science!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.