Paypal breaking their own policies!!

PaulJohn
New Community Member

Sold a Evoucher on Ebay, the lady paid... I emailed her the Evoucher... she recieved it, left me positive feedback , simple transaction... happy days!.... NOT.... Paypal wont release my payment however their policy states............................. 

What will happen if my payment is held?

If you receive a payment that is held by PayPal, the amounts held will show as "Pending" in a separate PayPal balance on your account page. You will still have access to all other funds in your PayPal account.

Your funds will immediately be released when ONE of the following occurs:

• The buyer leaves you positive feedback
  • 3 days pass after proof the item was delivered**
  • 21 days pass without a dispute, claim, chargeback, or reversal filed on the transaction

When one of the following occurs..... hmmmm nuber One CHECK!! So where's my immediate release, I wouldn't even use this rubbish if you didn't be forced to pay via Paypal on Ebay it's a joke

...And I want my money.... NOW

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Your funds will immediately be released when ONE of the following occurs:

• The buyer leaves you positive feedback
  • 3 days pass after proof the item was delivered**
  • 21 days pass without a dispute, claim, chargeback, or reversal filed on the transaction

you must be looking at a very old policy as feedback no longer counts for payment release >>>

ActionPayment hold time
Seller prints tracking label on eBay, or uses another carrier that provides tracking information, then manually enters postage tracking information on eBay.Estimated delivery date + 3 days
Seller indicates when the item has been dispatched in My eBayEstimated delivery date + 7 days
Seller doesn't upload any information or mark item as dispatched21 days
Buyer opens a case against the sellerUntil the case has been closed

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.