Paypal Scam!

Noble_Merchant
Contributor
Contributor
I am too a victim of paypal scam. I received an email reply from a buyer named stephen adeoye saying that he is pushing with the shipment as the white gold i sell is a gift for his cousin. Below is the receipient biling addres s provided. Address  329 Petunia,Jorissen StreetState: PretoriaCity:SunnysideZip code:0002Country: South Africa If it happens that you encountered this client never ever ship an item without the payment is not posted in the account. Be wise and never allowed yourself to be a victim!!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

SOME POINTERS OF A TYPICAL SCAM.

You will get/got a "fake" email that looks as though it is from paypal.....it isn't.

It will say the buyer has paid ...you won't have been paid.

They will tell you that the payment is released when you provide paypal with a tracking/shipping number......this won't happen.

They threaten legal action...have a laugh at that one and ignore it as its rubbish.

Most scams originate from Nigeria etc and people there cannot even own a paypal account.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send trackable, they advise it for seller protection etc but it is not compulsory.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.

Delete any emails and ignore the scammers.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Noble_Merchant
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the tip kernowlass fortunately God is good. I am able to stopped the shipment and the item will be returned to me. Though I loss money with the shipment fee I know in time I can recover the money. May karma is into all fraud buyers and scammers!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Smiley Happy Glad your getting the item back again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.