Payment pending

ando_1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello my first sale 3 days ago on ebay and £500 pending . I know you can have to wait 7 to 21 days to receive funds but what i dont understand is it was a dealer of my item who bought it , left me positive feedback and he has it up for sale but i have received nothing yet . Is this right ,how many hands could my item go through before im paid . 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ando_1

Positive feedback does not count for payment release.

And what a buyer does with your item after he has paid for it is pretty much irrelevant.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ando_1
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for reply but untill money is released to me ive not been paid.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ando_1

You have been paid by the buyer, Ebay is holding it under the new seller hold which is for buyer protection.

EVery single seller on ebay goes through the new seller hold, it does not last that long and as its for buyer protection most of us don't mind.

Your buyer has paid because the funds have left his bank account or card so he can do what he likes with the item. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ando_1
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry im new to this its my first sale i get where your coming from thanks

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ando_1

If its your first sale then can i suggest you read up on seller protection?

Also if you are worried about anything as there are loads of scammers Smiley Mad then post back here for advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.