Payment Under Review

Fretyenot
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there - I recently purchased an item close to £500 on ebay no issues, reputabel company. ebay sent reciepts and emailed all sorts of 'give us your feedback etc' Then the next morning the seller informed me they had recieved my ebay order but could not ship as the payment was under review with PayPal. I read your explanation that you do this for security reasons and it can take up to 24hrs to resolve. Understand and thats probably a good thing. However, two days before i bought an item for £350 and it went through with no issue, then aftetr the above item i bought a tee shirt - no problem. So why is the item in between these two perfect purchases under review? The only difference is that I changed the delivery address as the item is so large. My bank statement shows the money has left my account but is in limbo and not showing as a complet transaction so ebay and my bank are showing something at least but i cant find a trace of the purchase in PayPal. Should I be concerned and how long do I wait on this issue before escalation or speak to my bank about retrieving my £500 from you. Hopefully its a processing issue/ security issue and already being sorted. Many thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.