Payment Completed: -Funds are not yet available?

MissKeys
Contributor
Contributor

I recently sold an item on Ebay and I guess she paid, but on the Transaction details it says, her address was confirmed, but her as the sender of the payment, isn't verified. What does all this means. Both Paypal/Ebay are saying ship it off and I can receive my funds. It's saying I'll receive my funds on June 26 but I want it quicker than that. Do I ship off the item or what? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kfrancomb
Contributor
Contributor

I've got a similar thing - its paypal being cheeky hanging on to our money to earn interest

Login to Me Too

MissKeys
Contributor
Contributor

But I wouldn't understand it, why hold onto our funds to earn intereste when you can just get your fee out. I want my money now! I can't trust nobody because of things like this. Im not even sure if the funds are even in my acount really, and if they put in my account I can easily feel safer to ship out a customers product. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Are the funds actually showing in your paypal account balance??

If so does it say pending and anything about a new seller hold?

If it does then the below link will explain it, but don't ship anything until the funds are in your balance.

Info in the link but make sure you scroll right to the bottom of the page or you will miss the release criteria times.

http://sellerupdate.ebay.co.uk/autumn2013/changes-payment-holds,

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.