PayPal Postage Not Connecting

FilthyRaider
Contributor
Contributor

Getting an Problem Loading Page this morning, on PayPal Postage label, when normally I have no issues. Just exceeded the amount of reprints on first label and nothing. Cancelled it for refund and tried a new attempt but same so waiting. Is the system off line?

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

zophiel
Contributor
Contributor

We have the same problem, takes the money continues to the pop up for the print, then nothing.  It was working until about 1am gmt

The connection was interrupted

The connection to www.paypal.com was interrupted while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Login to Me Too

FilthyRaider
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I cancelled my first try as I had exceeded the 'reprint' limit. When it happened again I only tried once then switched to Internet Explorer and used the reprint link and it worked. So a sudden Firefox issue?

Hopefully it will get corrected as I dislike IE as it is so slow on my PC.

Login to Me Too

zophiel
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for that 🙂

i will have to install ie or chrome then 😞

Login to Me Too

Rhonda64
Contributor
Contributor

So I'm assuming that we have no solution for this yet? I called Paypal and got 2 different answers and neither of them were any help to me at all.

😞

Login to Me Too

FilthyRaider
Contributor
Contributor

I had a short period after posting when I could get postage to work on Firefox. Now I have just resigned to doing it on IE. I would point out Firefox had an update recently so I am wondering if it is as much a Firefox issue as a PayPal?

Login to Me Too

IIID
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem today at around 15:30...gave up after it kept failing to Print the Label.

I was using Firefox, but did not have time to check if IE might work.

Gave up, asked for a Refund, and have had the package taken down to Post Office to buy there instead.

Bet the refund takes a while. Fast to take the money, slow to repay it when it burps.

😞

Login to Me Too

FilthyRaider
Contributor
Contributor

Yesterday it worked, today it does not. Best advice I can give is try Firefox and if it bounces have IE ready - go into PayPal on it, in My Account and then locate the transaction for the postage and choose Reprint Label.

Pain in the backside, but it's the quickest work round I can find - my Post Office moaned at me until I did all my postage on PayPal so no other choice! If you keep trying Reprint on Firefox it will lock it and you will have to ask for a refund. I now try once, that fails then straight to IE.

Login to Me Too

shemmie
Contributor
Contributor

Tried firefox, chrome, and internet explorer and can't print a postage label out with any of them!

Have cancelled one label as I've exceeded the number of prints trying to get it to load and now having the same problem with an additional one.

Someone help!?!?  How can I post stuff out!?!?!

Login to Me Too

IIID
Contributor
Contributor

I've not had any problem with Royal Mail Special Deliver Labels, but yesterday I had to switch to the ParcelForce 24 option, and that was what fell over.

I've still not seen a refund.

We just took the package down to the Post Office instead, but had to pay extra, around £16.50 instead of the £13.50 PayPal was asking for (with a discount).

So, we missed the deadline to ship, were charged more down at the Post Office, and havd not seen a Refund.

I won't be using ParcelForce via PayPal again, and will stop using Royal Mail SD too if that starts to fall over.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.