PayPal Extended my Pending Date One Day Before Clearing

FantaFizz
New Community Member
I have been an active PayPal and eBay customer for more than 10 years, I have never ever had negative feed back, not once! My feedback is %100 I have added tracking details to my item being shipped and marked the item as shipped. So I really do not know why my money is being held as pending. I'll wait for more excuses as to why.... *tick tock* The funds were marked for release tomorrow the 10th September and just now when I checked, PayPal has moved the clearance date past 21 days pending to 25 days with a new release date of 15th September. This is really rude, I am not a power seller, just a small kis on the block, however with 10 years active participation on eBay and PayPal with not one negative feed back or dispute I can not see why PayPal is financially disadvantaging me and extending my pending past 21 days out side their own terms and conditions. On the 14th of September will they extend it again to the 20th September and so on and so forth... Never get my money while the buyer runs around using the item that he is to lazy to leave feed back for. Cheers PayPal
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.