PAYPAL DISPUTE SELLER HELP?

IYIyles
Contributor
Contributor

Hi There

So i sold a pair of trainers on ebay and the buyer got them and said they didnt fit. Spoke to ebay and they said this want a valid reason for a refund asi clearly stated the size. He opened a PayPal Dispute and threatened to eave negitive feedback if i did not take back. We spoke and agreed to a refund of the item excluding postage. I sent an offer from the dispute for this but i was just wondering whether th refund will come from his current pending money as he opened a disspute or from my PayPal balance? And as it's only a partial refund how does that work? Will it take the money from his pending amount and give me the rest or?

Any help appreciated 

Myles

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook, Twitter, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

Thanks - Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.